(sorry folks from the tech side of things this one has a lot more math than you’ll ever find anywhere else)
– You can watch 4k videos through YouTube in your app.
– As you type, in your app, YouTube highlights the video or highlights you if it’s on a YouTube Red channel.
– Once you tap a video, it starts playing in a new window. It’s super simple and easy to use!
– It’s super simple and easy to use!
– We added the awesome, easy-to-use “Switch Mode” (a.k.a. Smart Switch) to switch between the different video formats. Tap the “switch” button for 2 different modes: 1080p with HDR 10-bit or 1080p with 2160p with HDR 10-bit.
Here’s what we know about the release of a 4K resolution, high frame rate video format:
The government of Quebec has suspended an inquiry into the so-called “squalid conditions” at the maximum security hospital in Sherbrooke.
The Quebec government said it is ending an inquiry after “serious concerns” were raised about how its $1.45-billion contribution to the construction of the hospital, which opened in 2006, was being used.
A provincial official confirmed that the inquiry had received a notice to stop its work but refused to give details. The official said no decisions have been made yet on the inquiry’s next steps.
The allegations are rooted in an investigation by a Montreal-area television station into the province’s relationship with the Sherbrooke hospital and its management.
The report shows that Montreal-area hospitals are paid for by the provincial government.
The report, based on interviews at the hospital, was commissioned by the Quebec opposition government and aired in early April. It detailed how the hospital was forced to operate outside of the standard operating rooms in a basement. It reported that the “squalid conditions” at the hospital are “systematically” exploited by staff to “make their jobs as miserable as possible.”
The report also claimed:
–The Quebec government is paying for food and supplies to staff at the hospital, and paying them to eat in the dining room and in hospital kitchens;
–The Quebec government paid for a food truck to deliver meals to staff but provided no food at the hospital;
–The hospital’s doctors are allowed to work from home for extra income and do not have
shooting steady video, using iphone for youtube videos, learn to shoot video, cinematography courses pdf, video techniques for shooting