If you are an artist who just can not find good quality material for your items, consider using my Etsy Guarantee:
* If you buy your product and are dissatisfied, send back your item within 30 days of receiving it, and we will reimburse you for the item’s shipping. You will not be charged any fees other than the shipping charges for returning your item.
* This guarantee does not apply to items shipped internationally. If you are an artist who wants to sell products to the international market, contact me for shipping information.
* If you can not find any great quality material and your item is on eBay, please message me and I can work something out to make it available on Etsy.
* If you don’t find anything for your item for any of these reasons, or you can not find the material you need, please contact me and tell me what you are looking for. We will try our best to help you out!
* As a disclaimer, my Etsy Shop sells handmade items in the United States. My shops are operated from Texas. All the profits made by your purchase are not sold the US. I am only authorized to send you my products based on the shipping to your country.
How Do You Contact Me?
If you have any questions about the ordering process, please feel free to message me! Thank you for visiting my shop!
“We have not seen that a case on this scale in the history of the country where an arrest warrant has been issued,” police union chief Frank Pallante said in an interview Friday. “For whatever reason, they have not been able to prove to all this that the officers involved in this action took part in this attack,” he said.
This week’s podcast features the first-ever audio recordings from the meeting between FBI Director James Comey and members of Congress who had requested a briefing on last year’s decision to “lock” the FBI-led investigation into Hillary Clinton’s private server.
On this week’s show, we’ll discuss:
James Comey’s request for a briefing to the House oversight committee on the decision to bring the Clinton email case forward to a grand jury, and the extent to which it affected the FBI’s investigation of the Trump campaign and Russia.
The reasons for the delay.
Why the FBI waited two and a half years to respond to Congressman Jason Chaffetz’ and Senator Richard Burr’s letters asking for a comprehensive briefing to the oversight committee.
And the reasons for